Saturday, October 23, 2004

 

Masters Series Madrid

Saturday, 23 October, 2004
Quarter Finals,
Madrid

Andre Agassi (USA) def. Tommy Robredo (ESP) 6-7(3), 6-3, 6-2. Next up : Semis against Marat Safin.

Andre, with a touch of orange on his Nike tennis shirt :)

Yes yes yesss!! Andre is through to the semis!!!!!!!!!!!!! He lost the first set in a tie-break, but deep down I knew he could win!! Tough luck for the home crowd tho. I like Robredo a lot (I like a lot of things Spanish, hehe) but I love Andre more. He's da man!!! Sure has a lot of heart. Sorry Andre for bailing on you after the 1st set! It was 3am already and I needed some sleep! ;)


Phwoaar... :)


Beckham watched the Agassi-Robredo match!! :)

Just to see Andre make it to the semis is good enough. But, of course lah, mmg ler nak le dia kalahkan Marat Safin gak, hehe. Especially when the last spot to qualify for the Masters Cup in Houston is at stake! Another major dilemma though, as Safin is my 2nd fave player :)


Sigh.. Safin :) :)

Finally!!! Marat's back on track. Where have you been Marat???!!! Welcome Back!!! :)
A title in Beijing recently, and now the semis of a Masters. It's good to see him with his head screwed on tight! :) So much potential, yet the attitude not quite there yet most times. He sure reminds me of Andre when he first burst into the tennis scene. So much potential, so much talent, yet he hadn't really sorted out his head. He could've done so much more.. sigh...


Mosquito (Juan Carlos Ferrero) at Madrid Masters, also one of my faves. He's Spanish, right? :)


Nadal... a (Spanish lagi!! hahaha) youngster to watch out for. Orange!!!! hehe..

Tak sabar nak tgk semis Masters tonight. Lepas tu, F1 Qualifying pulak.. Fuhh.. Penat! The next day, final Masters Madrid, and the F1 GP. Nasib le I'm not a football fan gak! :) I'll be rooting for Arsenal though, as my bro sokong Arsenal and my fren is the president of Arsenal Supporters Club. Sorry Zahid! :)

My faves pics of Andre :)


Andre & Steff. What a shock when both my fave male and female tennis players hooked up!! :)


Steff and Andre :)


Steff and Dre


Steff and Andre practising together. So sweet :)


Andre with his son, Jaden Gil. Cute sungguh Jaden ni, gerammmmnyaaaaa!!!! Muka secomel Andre, rambut blonde mcm Steffi. Haven't seen a more grown up picture of their 2nd child Jazz (baby girl) though.



<< Home