Thursday, October 21, 2004

 

Zahid's newly mixed Milikku is out!

The cover of the CD. Ahcuuunnnnya Pria Jingga kita :)


Inside of the CD


Listening to the CD as I type this. The album is out and the first batch of 2,500 copies is already sold out! Nasib baik I got my promo copy. Kalau tak, menangis tak berlagu ler kena tunggu!

Love the CD cover because ada colour orange, hehe. Have to say, this is the best cover of any AF artist album. (Vince lain le, dia EMI). Apparently, all the previous AF album covers were outsourced by MAESTRO but this one was done by ASTRO's Graphics Dept. So good job Astro! :)

Zahid's picture so comelllll, sejuk mata memandang. Suka the gold streaks in his hair.

MILIKKU Featuring Cat Ruffedge:
Lagu/Lirik : Cat Farish & Azan Addin

I have to say I prefer the original version sbb lagu ni byk dinyanyikan beramai2 with R/Edge instead dinyanyikan solo by Zahid. I do like the new music arrangement though, as the intro is more catchy and upbeat. Bila keluar the opening line "Mmg berat..." I was a bit disappointed sbb it was sung together and the result was kinda low key je. I definitely prefer Zahid singing it himself. Pastu the rap pun was not by Zahid alone :( My favourite version of Milikku by Zahid is during Anugerah ERA 2004. Best gila!!! :)

The other songs in this album are:

TANGISAN DALAM KERINDUAN (Farah)
Lagu/Lirik: Adnan Abu Hassan

BOHONG (Mas)
Lagu : Nor Fiqri
Lirik : Loloq

KASIH TAK BERMAKNA (Zarina)
Lagu : Adnan Abu Hassan
Lirik : Mohariz Yaakup


CINTA SELAMANYA (Zarina/Khai)
Lagu/Lirik: Khai

Will need to listen to the album more so won't say much yet. I do love Mas' song though. Very catchy and rancak. I like... Listened to it already during Dari Studio 1 recording on Oct 15.

Go and get your copies asap! The 2nd batch should be out this weekend. Do tell me what you guys think about the album.

p/s: Lagu Farah takde any changes. Sama je cara dia nyanyi mcm final konsert AF.




<< Home