Saturday, October 23, 2004

 

Brazilian GP Preview and Misc F1 Pics

The final race for F1's 2004 season is finally here. Looks like there'll be lots of staying up for me this weekend:
Brazilian GP Qualifying : 12am-2am
Brazilian GP Race : 1am-3am

Not to forget now am watching Agassi's qtr final match against Tommy Robredo (Madrid Masters Series). It's 2.50am now!!

Will Rubens finally finish the Brazilian GP? :) The last time he finished the Brazilian GP was in 1994 :) So that's 9 years ago since he last saw the chequered flag at Interlagos! Let him wait another year, I say, hehe. 10 is a nice number what! :) I still want Schumi to win! If not Schumi, nak Jenson menang :)


BAR's livery for the Brazilian GP


Corrina dtg jugak! Yaaay… Normally Schumi won't let her come to Brazil sbb tak selamat, byk petty crime. But it IS the last race of the season kan. The wife must be there for celebrations.


Schumi plays football for a charity event at Sao Paulo. Go Schumi! Run like the wind!! :)


Superstalker sees red :) I want to be up there with Schu!! :)


Eduardo (anak Rubens), Rubens and Felipe Massa


Rubens with Eduardo in Ayrton Senna's old Lotus. Cantiknya.. kereta.. Cutenya... Eduardo.


What was Nick thinking wearing this outfit? Jordan F1 Team punya uniform ke? Yikes!!


Poor Button. I feel for him. At first I thought he was nuts to want to leave BAR, but now I want to see him partner Webber in Williams pulak. Doesn’t he look like David Nalbandian in this pic? Scary!! :)

Other Pics:


Turkey F1 track under construction. Waaaaa... Nak pegi!!!!!! Tak puas visit Istanbul during my trip last July


Aerial view of the track at Istanbul


The pit straight under construction


Bad ‘Engrish’ during Japanese GP. Seriously, don’t they have qualified English speaking people there?? Sigh... Reminds me of my Japanese made pencil boxes. Their ‘Engrish’ just cracks me up! ;)



<< Home