Wednesday, December 08, 2004

 

TAR6 : Luck favours the old

Where is the non-elimination round when you want one?? (ie for the Mormon sisters Lena n Kristy). Honestly, I can't stand all this equality thing with old people in reality shows. It's just delaying the inevitable isn't it? I just wanna see the younger teams get more challenged. Do we really see Don & MJ winning the race? Come on!!? :)

Ok, so Teri & Ian did good in TAR3, but they're not really thaaat old. But Jan in Survior Thailand? Oh my gawdd!!! And Scout in Survivor Vanuatu doesn't really deserve her top 3 position does she?

Anyway... Yaaayyyy... My fave TAR6 team (Kris & Jon) got 1st again!! :) I was kinda annoyed last week they didn't fight it out with Hayden & Aaron for 1st place. Ada ke leave it to just paper, rock & scissors je? They need to be more aggressive! But I guess it's still to early to peak and get all hyped up :)

They made so many mistakes this leg of the race but luck and their effectiveness at tasks more than made up for it. I was so worried when they got misinformed about the opening times of the tower hall. Rupa2nya the opening times of the tower and the building is different. So let that be their lesson! Never take anything for granted. Believe anything only after you've seen it on print with your own eyes! :)

Jumping on a cab not knowing where to go (esp in Senegal!) was not very wise but I suppose they figured they had a lot of time as it was still dark. They were fast at the fish stacking, finishing 2nd yet only to hit a snag with their cab. Dunno what happened there as there weren't much coverage but they fell from 2nd to 4th when they arrived at Lac Rose.

Kris really kicked ass during that salt hauling challenge. You go girl!!! In her cab, Hayden asked Aaron "How did Kris get ahead of me?". Aaron simply said "She kicked your ass!" Hehehe..

Btw, how is it possible that Kris & Jon haven't argued yet? Or at least vented out their frustrations/anger at their mistakes? All they said about their bad leg was "It has been a humbling day". Freaky!! They are really TEAM NICE!! I know nice is boring but I really like this team! So far they have never gotten less than 2nd position in any of the legs. I want more coverage on this team!! I'm guessing CBS wanna play down this team as they don't fight much. They really get no airtime as a result and I want more of Kris and Jon CBS!!!

So far, am predicting the final 3 teams standing to be Aaron & Hayden, Kris & Jon and Jonathan & Victoria. I think Aaron & Hayden will win but I hope it's my fave team :)


My fave team! Go go Kris n Jon!

Anwyay, wasn't Lac Rose so pretty? I've only been to 2 salt lakes (in Salt Lake City & Lake Tuz in Turkey) and what a treat to see a pink salt lake! The water of the lake looks pink in bright sunlight due to certain algae within the lake that reflect the color pink.


Lac Rose - the pink lake


Salt from Lac Rose

Btw, can't believe what a wuss Adam is!! First he is scared of the roadblock at Iceland (which I'd do in a heartbeat!) and yells out "Mommy!!". Then we find out his mom cuts his toe nails?!! He is a spinning instructor but all the girls beat him in hauling salt?? Unbelievable!! And what's with the constant threats of jumping on a railway track/off the boat? Hahahaha.. This guy is such a princess!! I love it!! I hope they stay long in the game as they make me laugh :)

Next destination TAR6 goes to is Berlin! Bestnya!!! This is in my top 3 list of cities/countries I wanna visit (along with Russia and South America). No time to go to Berlin the times I was in Germany. Who knows, I might just go there come World Cup 2006. Well, I'll keep on dreaming. Still have a year to go, heheh.

Well, Survivor's all over! And I still haven't seen the last 3 episodes due to ntv7's technical failure! Hmmph!! Not that I really care. This season's so bland & predictable anyway! I correctly predicted Chris & Twila will be in the final two and I just knew Chris would win. Lesser of two evils. Congrats Chris!!


Julie: the eye-candy of Survivor Vanuatu. The prettiest of the lot in my opinion. Dolly's pretty hot too but we only saw her in one episode sadly.

p/s: Can't wait for ROTK Extended DVD to come to town! :)



<< Home