Wednesday, December 01, 2004

 

Reshoot of Milikku Video Clip

Wednesday, 1 Dec 2004
Viper Room, Bt Bintang

When I arrived it was 6pm and Zahid was in the middle of shooting. He was at the balcony of Viper Room overlooking the street so I didn't go in the building, tgk kat tepi jalan opposite the building.

My 1st thought: Mcm video clip Usher!! :)

Zahid was wearing a hat (looks like the one he wore during his AE04 performance with Siti Sarah), stud earings, a lounge suit and he was surrounded by girls. To his left were 2 girls. On his right was a guy and next to this guy was a girl. All that was missing was him holding on to a drink and cigar :)

Below the balcony lak, there were people doing some serious dancing, including 3 blacks. Mana depa dapat those guys beats me, but it adds flava for sure. This is gonna be one cool music video. Cepat2 le keluar tv!! Tak sabar nak tgk! :)

During a break, he saw me from the balcony so and waved hi. He lifted up his index finger and I nodded as I did come alone. He then tunjuk gaya pusing steering kereta and I geleng kepala. Didn’t know how to gesture “Took a cab” so I just smiled haha.

Shortly after a few more takes it was a wrap. Dah habis baru I masuk Viper Room naik atas to meet up with fellow Za8FC members. Dari luar mmg tak nampak depa. Lepas tu, semua turun lepak-lepak. Would’ve stayed on longer but I wanted to catch The Amazing Race, hehe.

Sedihnya Mormon Sisters dah takde!! My fave team is still Kris & Jon. I think they need to be more aggressive. Ada ke rock paper scissor je for 1st spot on the mat? We’re talking a holiday prize here! At least race till the mat man!! I know that’s what I would’ve done!

By the way, I can’t believe that people actually chose to count soft toys/pots & pans over assembling a DIY unit!?! Crazy!!

And while we’re talking reality shows here, am kinda bummed Ami is gone. Not that I really like her. Truth be told, none of this season’s Survivor cast caught my eye. But Ami was the one I see most deserving of the million. Obviously her mistake was being too complacent with her comfortable status quo. She should’ve anticipated Twila & Scout making a pact with Chris! With what’s left, I’m rooting for a final two of Eliza and Chris, muahahahhaa.. That would be a major tamparan for the ladies. They try so hard to vote the men out, and one still prevails. And of the women, it’s Eliza that’s left behind. I love it! If Chris wins, all the sweeter. The last man standing wins ;)

Isn’t this season’s Survivor a bore!?! It’s actually worse than gasp!! Marquesas!! Thank God for Amazing Race. The contestants do bicker much more this season sampai pening kepala aku, but I do love the countries so far. Iceland really caught my fancy. Drat! That’s another country to add to my list of must-visits! Hmmphh!!!! : )

Did anybody see Troy of 'The Apprentice' in Miss World Finals recently? I caught the repeat when I found out that Troy was one of the host. As this time round, it was sms-based, was expecting Miss India, China and USA to get far. What a surprise Miss India didn’t make it through. Hehehehe.. I guess people are getting sick of the Miss India clones – well at least I am! Semua mcm Stapleford Beauty Queens, hehe. All programmed to say the right thing after intensive training : ) Well, I was rooting for Miss Peru out of the top 5 so am happy my choice won.

p/s: Btw, how cool was the Miss Fitness Award? Siap lawan swimming, long jump and sprints lagi.

p/p/s: Pics of Zahid at http://community.webshots.com/user/AF2_Pics_2
These pics are AFTER the shoot though. Segan lak nak ambik gambar masa tgh shooting :) Superstalker mmg superstalker, tapi superstalker berhemah :) Kena warm up sikit before naik mood nak ambik2 gambar ni. Lagipun, best lagi suprise kan! Tgk terus the final product.



<< Home