Wednesday, January 19, 2005

 

AJL

Sunday, 16 Jan 2005
Stadium Putra, Bukit Jalil



I like Najip but never really liked Sarimah. Together, they were a bore! Terrible banter. Baik lagi Apek & gang who were the scene fillers.


I am really happy for Spider.

I found out about Spider after Khai sang Aladin - love that song! Tu pun, tau nama the band je. Bila Vince menyanyi with Spider in HMI baru le tahu siapa tu Spider. Then I saw them act in "Bintang Hati". Not bad gak depa berlakon. Sempoi and laidback, tapi not too slumber - very the sopan. Really like their style :)


Ruffedge.. Kinda berterabur I thought. I wished VE made it! They'd have put on a pretty good show.


Farah @AJL


Sham looking awfully good in the penguin suit :)


I have to admit, besides Vince, this guy was the one I most wanted to say hi to that night, hehe :)


With Sham

Lastly, nak gak tunjuk ni... :)


An orange 2005 planner given to me as a gift. Cantik, kan? :)


<< Home