Saturday, August 28, 2004

 

2nd meeting with Zahid - Muzik@RIA taping

Tuedsay, 17 August 2004
Astro Muzik@RIA Set


With Zahid at Muzik@RIA set Posted by Hello

Watched the taping from the control room but managed to meet them later. Zahid was wearing orange so I was excited cos I was wearing orange as well. Finally both of us in orange! :)

He was busy signing autographs and posing for pictures with other folks so I took pics etc with the other kids ie Bob, Kaer, Adam and Farah. When Zahid was free and he saw me he actually said "Hi Izrin". Amazing! Dia boleh ingat lagi nama. Mana tak cair, hehehe.

I also talked to Zahid's bro in law, Indra who accompanied him. Indra asked if I worked at Astro, hehehe. He recognized me from the concerts at Dewan Sivik and Bt Jalil.

The kids were off to meet Aubrey Suwito next so they all had to leave soon. We all walked to Astro's lobby together. After saying goodbye to Zahid I just lepaked at the sofas and borak2 with mak Farah.

Tgh borak2 tu Zahid's car came up to the entrance of the lobby. He waved goodbye before driving off. What a sweet guy :)



<< Home