Saturday, August 28, 2004

 

1st Ever Meeting With Zahid - Radio ERA taping

Konti Radio ERA
Monday, 16 August 2004



My first ever picture with Zahid Posted by Hello

What an experience! Mula2 nak masuk konti mmg gerun/segan sbb ada Linda Onn, Nana, Farah Fawzana etc. But buat slamba je lah.. First of all suruh Zahid sign my Holland jersey. When he asked for my name, I almost forgot my own name. I just managed to blurt out "Izrin" : )

Next, I actually tried my luck asking him "Boleh peluk tak?" I was probably timidly looking down while asking but Zahid was such a sport. Terus dia bangun dari kerusi dia. I don't care ler what people nak cakap. To me I anggap Zahid ni mcm adik. I'm just so proud of him and I just had to give him a hug. Lepas tu mmg dah malu tahap maksima so cepat2 keluar konti! :)

Later kat luar konti tu, byk pulak staff Astro datang (semua nak jumpa Zahid ler.. ). It got so noisy that I couldnt really hear what Zahid was saying from outside. So when Jojie from Hitz.TV wanted to take a picture with Zahid using my camera, I took that opportunity to masuk konti lagi. Lepas tu tak kuar2, hahaha. Dpt le take a few more pics/video of Zahid.

Also took the opportunity to ask him to sign my Media Hiburan AF magazine. When I approached him to sign the mag, he immediately wrote 'To: Izrin". What a suprise! Can't believe he still remembered my name!! What a sweetheart. Mmg dia ni cepat tangkap mcm cikgu Ramli MS ckp! : ) He signed sooooo many autographs in that konti I just can't believe how he could remember my name.

Before he finished, I gave him a small gift. A miniature Holland team football. It was in a box and he thought it was a teddy bear at first!! Ada ke? hehe.. Took a picture of him with it. He even showed the ball to the webcam. I've said it before but I've just got to say it again. Such a sweetheart!! : )

Lepas habis, dpt lah borak2 sikit ngan dia. Sempat turun lift sama2 as well. I pesan kat dia, for his sessi chatting at ch@15 (later at night on the same day) please do not just type short comments like "Hi xxxx". "Love u too XXX" etc. Wanted to stay on for the Chat session but I had to go back. Missed the chat session but was told that he was a funny and brilliant chatter. That's our Pria Terhebat! :)



<< Home